The King Center strives to make the theatre experience enjoyable and comfortable for all guests.
If you require accommodation or have questions, please contact the ticket office prior to purchasing your tickets. If there is a specific accessibility service desired for night of show requests, the House Manager can assist, inquire at the lobby information desk.
The following services are offered:
- Assistive listening support is available through Listen Everywhere from Listen Technologies.
- Download the free LISTEN EVERYWHERE app from Listen Technologies on your smart phone.
- Connect to our venue's wireless network: MainStage-Listen or Studio-Listen if event is in the Studio Theatre. This network does not provide internet service.
- Audio is delivered to your phone with your own headphones on your device.
- Accessible seating is available on the orchestra level.
- Wheelchair is available for temporary use for entrance to the venue.
- King Center offers wheelchair, walker, and other mobility device storage. Once you reach your seats, a user can store your assistive device for the duration of the performance. Please let guest services know if you will need assistance during intermission. After the event, the staff member will return your wheelchair to your seat.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms.
- Elevator access. The grand tier level of the theatre is not wheelchair accessible. However, an elevator is located at house left and accesses the mezzanine/Crown Club level as well as row PP in the grand tier. Please be advised that the seats in the grand tier are numbered with seat 1 being the furthest away from the elevator, and seat 60 being the closest.
- Large print programs (when applicable) are available upon request at the lobby information desk.
- Admittance granted for service animals. Service animals are defined as dogs that are trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Emotional support animals do not qualify as a Service Animal.