Crown Club Membership
Already a Member?
Sign in to your account for presale opportunities!
Join the King Center Crown Club
Becoming a member of the King Center Crown Club is your ticket to great seats and more!
- Be first. Purchase your tickets before the public with a special pre-sale day!
- Sit up close. Being able to buy your tickets before the public means more access to GREAT SEATS!
- Take pride. Your membership contribution supports the King Center as we continue bringing you the best of the performing arts.
What Membership Means
Members of our Crown Club can take pride in knowing that their membership contributions support the mission of bringing the best of the performing arts to Brevard County. Artist fees, production costs building upkeep, and operational expenses cannot be covered by ticket sales alone. Our commitment to providing quality programming on the Space Coast is made possible in part thanks to the membership dollars we receive.
How to Join
- Purchase new memberships or renew or online today
- Contact our ticket office at (321)242-2219
- Download the brochure and complete the membership application form. Return to the King Center with payment.
Active email is required for the purchase of a membership.
Only one membership per household is required.
Drink Coupon Expiration Information
The current issued drink coupons associated with your Crown Club membership will be expiring this calendar year, ending December 31, 2022.
This includes all current year and previous year coupons which previously did not have an expiration date.
Members will recieve new coupons by the first show date in January of 2023, and we will be upgrading to a digital, card based platform for convenience.
Thank you for understanding!
A newly refreshed King Center Membership Program is coming soon!
Stay tuned for more information on how becoming a member of the King Center is your ticket to great seats and more! For current questions regarding giving, Crown Club access, and other exclusive benefits please contact the membership manager, Katherine Koerber at (321)433-5918 or firstname.lastname@example.org