Dave Koz and Friends
25th Anniversary Christmas Tour
Regalitos Foundation, Brevard Music Group, and the King Center for the Performing Arts are proud to announce An Evening With Dave Koz and Friends 25th Anniversary Christmas Tour With Special Guests Rick Braun, Peter White, Keiko Matsui and Rebecca Jade.
Join Dave Koz and Friends for a special holiday treat! In a recording career that spans nearly three decades, saxophonist Dave Koz has racked up an astoundingly impressive array of honors and achievements: nine GRAMMY® nominations, 11 No. 1 albums on Billboard’s Current Contemporary Jazz Albums chart, numerous world tours, 13 sold-out Dave Koz & Friends At Sea cruises, performances for multiple U.S. presidents, a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and appearances on a multitude of television shows, including “Good Morning America,” “The View,” “The Tonight Show,” “Entertainment Tonight” and more. A Platinum-selling artist, Koz is also known as a humanitarian, entrepreneur, radio host, and instrumental music advocate.
“The Brevard Music Group in partnership with our Regalitos Foundation is proud to announce this event, on this day being on our 29th Anniversary of bringing Contemporary Jazz to Brevard county,” says Roland Guilarte, Proprietor of Brevard Music Group. “This is the 13th Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour BMG has presented at the King Center since Dave Koz’s Smooth Jazz Christmas first visited in 1997. We’re excited to bring back to the King Center what has become a Brevard Holiday tradition!”
Mask Policy: Use of masks are optional and at the discretion of individual patrons
Clear Bag Policy:
- Clear Bags up to 12"x6"x12" or 1 Gallon Resealable Storage Bag ONLY
- Small Wristlets / wallets will still be allowed
- (4.5" x 8.5" x 2")
- NO LARGE PURSES OR BAGS ALLOWED IN
The 2022 Dave Koz Christmas Tour VIP Experience includes:
- One (1) ticket to the show
- Q&A with Dave Koz
- Meet & Greet with Dave Koz
- Photo opportunity with Dave Koz
- Autographed VIP laminate
- Special Christmas gift from Dave
This VIP experience may be altered to comply with the current health and safety guidelines. Please note social distancing measures may be put in place for this experience. Package contents are subject to change at any time.
- VIP experience is planned to take place prior to the show, please plan to arrive up to 2 hours prior to the event start time. You will receive VIP information, including your check-in time and location, via email, no later than 24 hours prior to the event date.