Little Monster Tales
A Halloween Themed Show
Discover a world of fun and laughter with Little Monster Tales! Delightfully funny stories from children's books about monsters, children, and other squiggly creatures are brought to life on stage through literature, comedy, puppets, and music. This show is perfect for sparking a love of reading and will have children running to the library for more books by the same authors. Don't be afraid, join us for a ghoulishly good time and end the program with a hilarious monster dance. Little Monster Tales is the trick to make reading a treat! Suggested Grades 2-5
- Literacy incentive
- Creative writing
- Critical and Imaginative thinking
Admission: $9 Groups 10 or more
10:30 AM showing is reserved for groups of 10 or more
Mask Policy: Use of masks are optional and at the discretion of individual patrons
Clear Bag Policy:
- Clear Bags up to 12"x6"x12" or 1 Gallon Resealable Storage Bag ONLY
- Small Wristlets / wallets will still be allowed
- (4.5" x 8.5" x 2")
- NO LARGE PURSES OR BAGS ALLOWED IN
Checklist to be sure you & your students are ready for their experience:
Download the study guide for your performance
- PICK UP WRISTBANDS: All individuals – students, chaperones, bus drivers, anyone entering the venue – need a wristband to enter the venue. Confirm the total amount your ordered matches the total amount of all individuals attending! You will receive an email when your wristbands are ready to be picked up. If you are picking them on the day of the event, please arrive early to allow time to distribute to each student and chaperone and have them on.
- ARRIVE EARLY! Your group needs to arrive to the venue in time to be in your seats and ready for the show to start. We recommend getting to the venue no later than 10am – it takes time for an entire group to enter the venue, use the restrooms, and get situated. THE SHOW DOES NOT WAIT. Doors open at 9:30am so arrive early for less stress.
- Late arrivals will be seated at a point that will cause the least amount of disruption during the performance, at the discretion of the venue and artist.
- Enter the parking lot from the Post Rd King Center entrance (across the street from LongDoggers). Bus drivers will stop at the security checkpoint and check in where you will receive additional instructions on entering the venue. After checking in and parking, a King Center group usher will meet your group at the bus. ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE VENUE MUST HAVE THEIR WRISTBANDS AT THIS TIME, anyone without a wristband is not able to proceed past this point.
- All individuals entering the venue will enter through the front security access point. Each individual will walk through a metal detector.
- Backpacks, bags, etc. should be left on the bus. Students won’t need anything while they are in the venue. All bags are subject to search, so please only bring in absolutely necessary items.
- Restrooms are located on each side of the lobby – 2 Women’s rooms are on the right side, 1 Men’s room on the left side. Please wait until your group is seated to visit the bathrooms in smaller groups.
- For your convenience, here is a helpful theatre etiquette guide for kids that you can use to prepare your students for their experience > Theatre Etiquette for Kids – Primary Players
- Please note that Eastern Florida State College does not allow groups to picnic on campus grounds. If you were planning on eating lunch after the event, please make alternate plans. Wickham Park is nearby to the campus > Wickham Park (brevardfl.gov)