EFSC Juried Student Art Show - exhibit on display at the King Center Harris Corporation Art Gallery
Only a few days remaining for an opportunity to experience EFSC students art work, currently on display in the Harris Gallery at the King Center. The exhibit includes pieces by students in ceramics, drawing, 2 and 3D-design, sculpture and a host of techniques learned in the small focused classrooms under the direction of dedicated faculty. There are many benefits to taking art related classes at EFSC, including transferable credits to many areas of study and majors.
Last days for free, open to the public viewing of these amazing pieces by our talented students: Monday and Wednesday, April 18 and 20 from 11 am- 2pm. The exhibit will be on display in the lobby, and is also available for viewing by ticketed patrons attending main stage performances at the King Center.
Pictured above are just a few of the awarded pieces of art. Stop by soon to see the full exhibit.
(1) Best of Show 3D: Sculpture, Untitled by Deborah Maldonado
(2) Best of Show 2D: Drawing 1, Lightbulb by Liliana LeBeau
(3) Dillen Award of Excellence: Ceramics, Pineapple Teapot & Two Cup by Melia Singleton
(4) Student Choice Award 3D & Ray Kania Award of Excellence: Ceramics, Fucanglong by Ashley Jerrell
(5) Book Store Award: Drawing 1, Grasshopper by Brandon Garcia
(6) Student Choice Award 2D: Graphics Technology, Dreams by Sherrie Spencer
(7) Provost Award: Drawing 1, Produce in Graphite & Charcoal by Kendle Anz
(8) Liberal Arts Award: Drawing 1, Blub Study #1 by Alexander Keltz