Ticket Office and Fees
Additional handling fees apply. Fees are determined by the amount of the ticket and the method of purchase – i,e. at the ticket window, by phone or online. Click here for more information.
Buy Tickets Online
King Center online tickets at this link.
Buy Tickets at the Ticket Office: 321-242-2219
Noon to 6pm Monday through Friday
Saturday from noon to 4pm.
Closed on Sunday.
The ticket office is located at 3865 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL.
Will Call Window
For pre-arranged tickets, the will call window is open one hour prior to performances.
Paying for tickets
The ticket office accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or upgrades. Please visit our “Membership” section for information on special membership ticketing privileges.
To receive King Center news and offers by email, sign up for our e-mail list. To receive King Center notices via U.S. mail, call 321-242-2219 or visit the ticket office window.
The King Center respects the privacy and confidentiality of its customers and supporters. We do not rent, sell, trade or exchange our mailing lists or databases. When purchasing tickets, your name, address and phone number are required so that you can be contacted about your order, or if an event is cancelled or postponed. Your name and address are added to the theatre’s mailing list to ensure that you are notified of future performances and events and other pertinent information about the theatre.
Ticketing Fee Policy
The King Center charges one of two types of ticketing fees for ticket purchases: handling fees OR convenience fees. Please visit our “Membership” section for information about reduced or waived fees for contributing members.
Handling fees will be added to your purchase when you 1) place your order over the phone or 2) place your order in person at the ticket office window. As a not-for-profit organization, the King Center relies on handling fees to help cover increasing operating expenses.
Convenience fees will be added to your order when you purchase tickets on KingCenter.com. These fees cover various costs to operate our state-of-the-art web site, which allows you the convenience of picking your own seats, paying for your order and printing your tickets in the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day.
At the King Center, we love kids! While children of all ages are welcome to attend performances at the theatre, we ask that they are able to sit quietly for the duration of the performance. Parents and guardians: please use discretion when deciding whether a performance is age appropriate for your child.
For most King Center events, all children, including infants, must have a ticket to enter the theatre. On rare occasions, children younger than 12 months are allowed admittance without a ticket. If you are unsure of whether your child will require a ticket, please call our ticket office at 321-242-2219 during normal hours of operation to speak to a representative. The King Center also offers educational Theatre for Youth Group Rates for 10 or more students.
The King Center strives to make the theatre experience as enjoyable and comfortable as possible for all guests. Among the services the King Center offers for guests with disabilities and impairments are:
- Wheelchair accessible seating on the orchestra level. Wheelchair assistance available at the guest service entrance to the right of the main entrance.
- Wheelchair storage. If you wish to transfer from a wheelchair to a seat, you can request to have your wheelchair stored during the performance. Please let guest services know if you will need assistance during intermission. After the event, the staff member will return your wheelchair to your seat.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms.
- Elevator access. The grand tier level of the theatre is not wheelchair accessible. However, an elevator is located at house left and accesses the mezzanine/Crown Club level as well as row PP in the grand tier. Please be advised that the seats in the grand tier are numbered with seat 1 being the furthest away from the elevator, and seat 60 being the closest.
- Seating for guests with hearing and sight impairments.
- Assistive listening devices for guests with hearing impairments.
- Large print programs (when applicable) for guests with sight impairments.
- Admittance for service animals.
- Water. Water is available at guest services and may be requested free of charge.
- Merchandise assistance. Guest services representatives will be happy to retrieve merchandise for patrons who need assistance.
Before purchasing your tickets, please notify our ticket office staff of your specific needs so we may best accommodate you. Our ticket office can be reached by calling 321-242-2219.
The King Center ticket office is the ONLY official ticket outlet for all shows at the King Center. Do not be fooled by imitators and do not pay more than necessary. Protect yourself from scammers.